Graphic Design/Video Producer
We are looking for a wildly talented creative individual to join our team to produce excellent, engaging print and digital designs and videos for TFI National and TFI Advocate ministries as they support the foster care community across the nation.
God creates opportunities we never could have imagined, but it’s up to us to embrace His plan. We might not see how that’s possible, but God doesn’t work within our parameters. You have been given strengths, life experiences, and resources that you can use so that we can see people everywhere supporting the foster care community and experiencing Jesus together. When you bring your skills to TFI, there’s no telling where God could take your future.
Does the idea of using your creative skills to support the foster care community energize you more than a mug of Ethiopian coffee? Do you believe great typography can influence lives? Do you have experience using design as a storytelling medium? If so, keep reading to see if you are the right person for this position.
- Own every phase of the design process, from concept, to final export and delivery
- Video shoots, camera operation, and audio engineering make you feel at home
- Work mainly in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, and Premiere Pro, but work in After Effects and Audition if the project requires it
- Create engaging pieces of content that will be at home anywhere from phone screens, to sweatshirts, to monitors, or hanging on a wall
- Equally comfortable creating assets for projects or using assets from other designers
The cherry on top:
- You’re no stranger to WordPress, a good podcast, or the latest in tech
- You understand the difference between effective design and cool design
- You’re not only okay with but expect occasional workplace shenanigans
Include a creative portfolio or a link to your past work when you submit your application.