This month’s Core Value – #4. CELEBRATE!
As I remind myself, I want to also remind you, we are here to celebrate, to bring glory to the name of Jesus not the name of TFI. We want to make His name more famous and we want to be thankful and excited for all that He is doing. We also know, there are challenges, it’s hard and painful sometimes but in all of it, we can know that God has a plan for our foster care communities, the men, women and children we are serving AND for us as well. Be encouraged. You are not in this thing alone. We are here with you, we are supporting you, we are praying for you and we care about you, so let’s celebrate!
- As we think about celebrating – we would LOVE to hear from you about what God is doing and has done in your areas. We know that it can be challenging and cumbersome to sit down and write out stories. Something we are exploring and would love your input on is getting a voicemail service that you can utilize to share your stories with us. We know this may be helpful because sometimes you don’t have time to have a conversation but you just want to share the story quick. We want to make it as easy as possible for you to share the stories with us and celebrate what God is doing in your area! Would this be something you would utilize? Please let us know! How it works:
- Call the number we give you
- Tell us the story you want to share in a message
- We receive it!
- We have a brand new resource coming your way! It’s a Church Partnership Package. I’ve been working on this in my Advocate area with my local team for some time. It’s basically a packet that is going to make it a lot easier for you to talk with churches and get church involved with TFI and also to maintain crystal clear over communication (CCOC). That is what we want! We want to make it as easy as possible for the church to get involved and for our foster care communities to be served. That will be coming to you later this month or early July!
- It’s June which means… Reimbursement requests with receipts, monetary donations, in-kind donation receipt requests are DUE by JUNE 30TH. This is our Fiscal Year END and books will close so it is SUPER IMPORTANT that all this is turned in BEFORE June 30th!
- Another thing due by June 30th is TRACKING. Please make sure you have your One Note fully updated so Holly can record what you did these last two quarters as well as filling out the 6 month form you will be receiving for Holly soon. The 6 month form will include on-going programs – mentoring, family support, etc. We want to know how you’re doing and how we can support you.
- If you haven’t already, don’t forget to check-out the updated and new resources we shared in May’s Monthly Update!
That’s all we have! Please enjoy your summer, enjoy your day and I’ll talk to you next month!