Clint and I have been walking through a stressful time with a loved one. The situation is very complicated and messy. I’m working with this gal to navigate some things that I’ve never navigated, nor has she. It’s been one thing after another these past few weeks and there are times I’m feeling so withered and weary. But, God has been so faithful in sustaining me and every day I’m seeing glimpses of Him and blessings from Him.
As I’ve been going through these last couple weeks, I’ve been thinking about you, too. I know some of you are going through some really hard things. I want you to know, we are here with you and you have the Lord who will never leave you or forsake you. He says, “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.” (Matthew 11:28,30) This brings me such peace and I pray it brings you peace as well. So, if you’re withered, if you’re weary right now, come to us, too. We are here to pray with you and lift up your hands. We are in this together! Life is messy and complicated but, we have Him and we have each other.
Even in the midst of struggle, there is always a reason to celebrate. We want to celebrate with you!
- We have already sold over 600 books in the Who Loves Series! This is before anyone has even held them in their hands. These people believe this is a resource they need and we are so thankful for that!
- The Forgotten Podcast has been downloaded over 80,000 times! This means awareness of foster care is going out! We know, awareness leads to action.
- Our annual budget is $250,000 and to date, we have already raised over $260,000! And the fiscal year is not even over yet! God is SO good!!
- TFI National will be going to CAFO’s Summit on May 9th-11th in Dallas, Texas. This is a conference that brings together people who are passionate about foster care, orphan care and adoption. We are going to be selling the Who Loves Series there and are so excited to get these books into more people’s hands. Will you join us in praying for this? We want to bring more awareness to the foster care community!
- Last week we released a podcast episode on the Who Loves Series! Jami interviewed two people and they shared their perspectives and thoughts on how important this book is to them and the foster care community. Will you head over to the National FB page or website and share it with your friends and family? It gives some great insight into our hopes for these books and some great ways to use them!
- This month (May, Foster Care Month) we are promoting the Who Loves Series as a way for people to get involved and ACT to bring awareness to foster care! We will be sharing some graphics and “sayings” to bridge the two and promote for May. Everything will be in your May Graphics Pack. So check those out!
- Check-out the M.U. Video at 3:40. We got in our first shipment of the books! We will be selling these at CAFO. They look so great and we can’t wait for you to get your two sets (or more, if you ordered more) in late May!