- thank you and
- Walk with others and be willing to be vulnerable. Try finding another foster parent to connect with or start a safe community of foster parents if there isn’t already one.
God will always find you. Even in the darkest dark of foster care, God sees you. He sees your children. He sees their parents and caseworkers. No place you go is unknown to Him.
- Intentionally remember the names of their children and call them by name.
- Send a note of encouragement and include a gift card to a local coffee shop.
- Be willing to listen without giving unsolicited advice.
- Pray for the foster parents at your church by name.
I don’t know how people do this without Jesus and without the love and care of the church showing up and being the church.
SPREAD THE WORD!
Meet Our Guest
Get encouragement and updates in your inbox.
Be the first to know about new episodes, posts, resources, and stay in the loop about what’s coming up.